author love stuffies affies
Hello my visitors.You have step at my blog so can you please follow?Btw,Aisyah|20|Malaysia >,<
facebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

New Journey



Hi-hi. Hello. I'm here again with new story. Hehe. As you guys know,I just finished my high school life. Now,I'm here with my new journey at university. I'm am officially an university student. Wahhhhhhhh. Since I'm a little kid,I really excited to be an university student beacuse of their life that shown in most dramas,lol. They don't have to carry heavy bags,can bring phones and laptops,have a boyfriend (lmao),go out to shopping mall after class everyday and etc. But the reality is,you guys named it 😂 
I'm continue my study at Mahsa University and yes,it is a private university. The fees is so expensive,like seriously guys. Smh. The only reason I choose this university is because the course that I want to take is only available at this uni,which is in diploma. There's no other uni that offers this course. Let me tell you guys what course did I take. Drum rolls please..... DIP IN DENTAL TECHNOLOGY !!!! Course that make you do fake teeth 😂  If you guys want to make fake teeth one day,please come and find me. I'll be the best dental technician for you 😆 
It's already been a month I'm here and I really like it. Or love it ? Idk. Maybe I like it because there still no piles up assignment yet I guess. Yeah,I'm here still learn the basic things and for the mpu subjects,we still don't learn anything because we need to wait for the September intake. We have just learned to carv. So far,it's already 3 teeth that we carv. Incisal,lateral and canine. For my intake,which is July,there's only 7 students including me. Hahahaha,sad isn't it ? 2 Malays,2 Chinese,1 Iban,1 Bangladesh and another one are from Egypt. Yesssss,the pyramid. Lol 😂
During the orientation,I met a lot of friends. From same and different state. Johor,Selangor,Sarawak,and there's also from Thailand. Sawadikappp. It was really fun meeting them. I also went out with some of them after the orientation. That explains where the hell my money went 😂 There's also some of them who are kpoppers. For example,Iffah multifandom,Anna an Army and Faten an Aeris or Exo-L yet still no Carats 😭😭 Why it is so hard to find a Carat ?! I'm sad.
There's a lot like a lot of international students here. From Russia,Singapore,Thailand,Syria,Bangladesh,Egypt,everywhere. But I still didn't found any cute guys here. Lol 😂 I guess they just want me to stay loyal at Vernon. Everything in Mahsa for me quite good. The food,there's Indian stall,Chinese stall,Malay stall,Arabic (where they served shawarma gonna try soon),and hmmm,I actually don't know what the last stall sell. There also this little cafe called Lake House. I swear to you it is so pretty and cute but I haven't try them yet because no money 😅 Everything is there for us,for the students.
My uni also near to the lrt station,which is Putra Heights. Btw,my uni is at Bandar Saujana Putra not the one at Jalan Universiti. Yeah,there's 2 Mahsa in Malaysia. Please take note. Near to KFC,Pizza Hut,Burger King,Domino's,McDonalds and Giant. Their Giant also have Subway,Cool Blog and Secret Recipe. Can you see how convenient it is ? I'm really grateful to be here. Every Friday also they have this night market or pasar malam and we can just go there by foot. No need car guys. I'm grateful. I love being here. 
I guess I explain it very well about my new journey or still doesn't good enough ? Then,read again 😂 JK. Thank you guys as usual for spending your time,reading my umm boring post ? Idk. See you guys on another post. Please look forward to it. Byeeeee~~~ 😘😘
Wednesday 15 August 2018 (21:07)

OLD | NEW