author love stuffies affies
Hello my visitors.You have step at my blog so can you please follow?Btw,Aisyah|20|Malaysia >,<
facebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

Pandemic 2020 Situation

Hello guys. Wow,wow,wow it have been ages since I wrote something in this blog. As a normal human being,being lazy and lack of time (but most of it because of laziness) have been keeping me away from updating any stories in my blog. Besides,there's nothing interesting to write up here. My life is boring and it's pretty ordinary to me so I don't know what story should I write and share to you. And also I knew that there's none of people literally ZERO people who read my blog. Hahaha...

Anyways as you all know and well informed the world are currently facing a serious issues and the World Health Organization has declared this issues as a pandemic situation. Crazy isn't it ? COVID-19 is a no joke my friends. I see a lot of people who are suffering from this disease and most of the country in this world are facing this disease. Just look at the data provided my WHO,the case kept increasing day by day and we still haven't found the cure to it. Some real scary shit,huh ?

Imagine this. Just 3 months ago,we were having fun with our friends,able to go to campus,shopping,dine in to our favorite restaurants or McD,able to hug our friends and else but look at us now ? We can't even meet them without being 1m apart. All of us thought 2020 going to be the change for some of us,going to be the best year for some people but look at what it did to all of us ? And the sad part of it is we can't do anything about it. Even the scientist haven't found the cure so what do the rest of us can do ?

You know,in my religion we need to believe that everything happened for a reason. I guess some of you also believe the same thing. That God created this for some reasons that we don't know and despite this difficulties and the feeling of being trapped in your own house,we should look at it on the bright side. What can we do during this pandemic ? What should we do ?

Honestly,there's so many things we can do but it depends on yourself too. If you are lazy then there's nothing you will do during this free time. Some of you may be working from home or finishing school assignments but for those who are doing nothing and have a plenty of times at homes,here is some of the things that you can do :
  1. Drawing or painting (ex: painting your mirror or your denim jacket for a new look)
  2. Read all those books that you bought but never have the time to finish it
  3. Catching up with your favorite celebrities update (since I'm a Carat so I've been catching up with their updates lately)
  4. Watch live concert or live streaming of your favorite celebrities
  5. Binge watching all those tv series or movies that are on your watch list
  6. Self care challenge or glow up challenge (now is the perfect time for you to glow up)
  7. Cleaning up your wardrobe 
  8. Decorate your bedroom
  9. Learn new recipes (ex : Dalgona coffee,chocolate cakes etc)
  10. Learn a new language (I've been learning Korean and so far I'm doing good)
  11. Do some exercise
There are so many things you can do during this time. You can try so many new things. Take this opportunity. Take this free time to find the new you,the real you. The 'you' that you always search for. If you always wanted to glow up but don't have the right time then now is the time. If you want to learn cooking then now is the time for you to learn. Don't give yourself the same damn lame excuses. Come on guys,instead of doing nothing and making yourself lazy do something that can benefit you in many ways.

I guess I already wrote too much and I'm afraid that it will make you bored if I write it any longer so I'm gonna stop here. Remember guys,always wear face mask,sanitize your hands,wash your hands,practice social distancing,do not go out if it is not necessary. We need to fight this Corona thing together. Let's help each other,let's help the frontliners and the goverment. They are doing as best as they could to reduce this evil virus. They already did their part so now do your part. Take care and stay safe. See you in another post ! 💖

It's Aisyah and she's signing out. Peace !
 
Saturday 23 May 2020 (10:30)

OLD | NEW