author love stuffies affies
Hello my visitors.You have step at my blog so can you please follow?Btw,Aisyah|20|Malaysia >,<
facebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

Crush?




Assalamualaikum everyone! Oh my god,it has been such a long time. I come to realize that I only update on here once a year and then I disappear again for the rest of the year, lol. I don't want to take this as a burden so I update when I want to. Besides there are really no one who read my entry *laugh in pain* How are everyone? I hope all of you are doing great despite the situation that we are currently facing right now but hey don't give up okay? We are going to beat this corona mf together ;) 

So the topic today that I have an interest to talk about is erm crush. Crushing on someone. Having someone that you like but from afar. I bet everyone have been in this situation at least once in their life. It doesn't matter if you have like 3 crush at the same time or maybe a crush at someone who you probably won't even meet again because it just a crush,right? 

I have been in this situation countless of times, hahahaha. Like seriously though, I have crush almost at everyone. You see I'm the type of person who catch feeling fast af but bare in mind that I also lose feeling fast. If you are not worth my time then sorry not sorry, goodbye bro. I can go from having feelings at 5 guys to having none at all. 

Yesterday, I heard this from someone's instagram live. "We only like them/have a crush on them because we like the person that they showed us. We like them because we fall in love with the character that they showed us but actually if we are in relationship with them or we get to know them better we actually don't like them." Bro,I tell you her words hit me hard like a brick fell onto me. 

You see, we often like someone because we just know their outer layer. As a person who catches feeling fast, I know this is so damn true. I fall in love because I like him that I created in my mind. I fall in love because I made this fake scenarios of him and me in my mind but the truth is I haven't get to know him that well yet. I like him because the person that he showed me but actually that is him being nice. 

Having a crush at someone usually will hurt you especially if that person doesn't have the same feeling towards you. Seeing them being happy with anyone else and that time you wonder 

'Will I have a chance to be happy like that with you?'
or 
'Will I be that happy when I'm with someone else that is not you?'

Someone told me that if you like someone just tell them. If they like you back then it is a good news for you but if they reject you just go find someone else. We don't have the power to make that person like us back. Neither we can't blame them for not liking us back nor force them to like us back. For me if you decide to tell them, it's really brave of you to do that! Salute! 

My opinion, having a crush will both brings you joy and sadness. And if sometimes it make you sad, don't let it control you because just as I said earlier it just a crush right? You can have crush at 10 people at the same time and no one will be mad because hey it just a crush. Enjoy it while you can :) Later when you get married to someone you can't do this anymore.

Having a crush at someone teach me lots of something. I get hurt, I smile, I laugh, getting heartbroken and all that because having a crush at someone and the funny thing is he don't even know about it. So I guess its true when someone said that people will suddenly becomes stupid when they fall in love. But despite all of that, I'm glad that I get to experience all of that crush thingy while I still can. 

Life is too short and while you are at it just go for it. If you want to do it, then do it. We are going to die anyway. Thank you for reading my entry for this year. Maybe I will be back next week? Or next month? Who knows? ;) Last thing. Let me ask you. 

If you die tomorrow, are you happy with all the things that you have done while you are alive or will you be sad and regret for not being brave enough to do the things that you really want?

It's Aisyah and she's signing out. Ciao! 
Saturday 29 May 2021 (23:33)

OLD